An esteemable act creates esteem toward other persons. Let’s take a look at some possible esteemable acts. We’ve created a list of five daily esteemable acts.
- Smile: We want to make somebody happy. This esteemable act can be as simple as a smile and a friendly word toward a cashier in the grocery store.
- Acknowledgment: We want to acknowledge an achievement of somebody in our life. This esteemable act could be an admiring word about our neighbor’s fanciful yardwork.
- Compliment: We can just give attention to somebody we care about. We express our esteem with a compliment such as “you look great today”.
- Interest: We show interest toward others. We ask about their hobbies or their problems. We show that we really care about them by expressing that we’re interested.
- Help: We can offer our help to somebody in need. We also create an esteemable act just by listening to somebody and offering advice.
We’re sure you’ll find numerous other esteemable acts of expressing your esteem toward the people around you.