Stick always to the present. Every state, every moment is of infinite value, because it is the representative of a whole eternity. (Johann Wolfgang von Goethe)
This and many many more quotes by Johann Wolfgang von Goethe are famous. You can find and read them all over the Internet.
Continue reading Esteem for Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
We found five great quotations that describe the importance of esteem, each in different ways. Let’s take a look at what some well-known individuals have said about esteem.
- Voltaire: Esteem is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
- Anonymous: A word of encouragement during a failure is worth more than an hour of praise after success.
- Mother Teresa: There is more hunger for love and appreciation in this world than for bread.
- Orison Swett Marden: There is no investment you can make which will pay you so well as the effort to scatter sunshine and good cheer through your establishment.
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe: Treat people as if they were what they ought to be and you help them to become what they are capable.
These are people who knew the importance of esteem in daily life.